Many companies agree that hiring a virtual assistant was one of the best decisions they have ever made. Plus, online hiring is a lot more practical and expeditious than f2f. Within this realm, companies have gone into hiring a VA to help in their marketing efforts.
Either online or offline, whatever approach you take, you know that marketing is a department that requires time and effort. You must think of it as an important arm of a business.
But how can a VA help with such endeavors? Let’s take a look at how a VA can help you in your content marketing efforts. I need to point out that the VA can assist you with content. Other marketing efforts such as flyers or billboards need to be handled by other departments.
Some small businesses pretty much hate having to go to social media and update every single profile every second. Now imagine a large business that has to tap into every demographic group that represents their clients.
A small business will claim to spend about 7 to 8 hours a week on social media. How much time can tweeting take? you might ask. Well, major companies say that they spend around 21 hours a week on social media! That is a lot of time. But how do they do it?
Easy. They do not.
These companies usually hire a VA to handle their social media presence. Some of the tasks involved include:
- Scheduling posts using appropriate tools, such as Hootsuite.
- Replying comments or inquiries from clients.
- Create and handle advertising campaigns.
- Keeping all channels updated.
- Monitoring all social media accounts activity.
If tweeting, which is micro-blogging can seem daunting, imagine writing full blog posts. This type of content has certain rules to abide by and doing so guarantees great content and motivated audience.
A great VA can help with the following:
- Scheduling posts
- Proofreading post. This is very important since blog posts with grammar or spelling mistakes are a nuisance to some clients.
- Reply to comments or comment on other blogs.
- Monitor backlinks.
- Workin on the format and feel of the blog.
This is an equally important section of content marketing. A virtual assistant is a great option when it comes to email subscriptions. This is what they can do:
- Prepare a newsletter design and format.
- Send and monitor email campaigns.
- Maintain email lists.
- Monthly reports.
As you can see, a business can save themselves a great deal of time and still generate an important amount of content marketing. Digital marketing must come from a professional and trustworthy company that will guarantee success and satisfaction